- July 30, 2015 OCMQG Water Inspired Challenge Created a quilted item inspired by the idea of water. There is no required size. Judging will take place at the July monthly meeting by popular vote based on achieving the theme and the tenets of modern quilting. Prizes will be awarded!
For class information, go to Craftsy: http://www.craftsy.com/class/improvisational-piecing-modern-design/198?_ct=sbqii-sqjuweho-dum&_ctp=2&rceId=1435529455934~g3qmwrsu
For more information about Empty Spools Seminars:
- Group Charity Quilt for Quilt Con
- Come out to the sew on July 12 from 12 - 4 to help put the final qullt together.
- Continue working on pillowcases - goal is 100. We are close.
- We are returning the incubator quilts to Choc at this time
- We are hope to donate our quilt to Choc that we made for Quiltcon for a fundraising opportunity.
We said a bitter sweet goodbye to our co-president Linda. She is off on a new adventure and will be greatly missed. Hopefully, she will visit us soon.
- M & L 20% Fabric Sale starts July 5th
- Bring your recycle items - Go Green
- Bring your Water Challenge - Prize to be awarded!
- We are meeting at Cecile’s New Studio on July 30th at 6:30 pm !!!!!!!!!!Cecile’s Studio23181 Verdugo Dr. Suite 102
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
www.sewingparty,comBYOC - Bring your own chair, if possible!