Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Philanthropy Sew – Sunday,September 21st


This will be our last Philanthropy Sew for the year!! Our goal is to complete and give as many quilts as we can in early December.
The Sew is at Cosmic Quilting in Laguna Hills from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
To help us meet our goals, I would like to share how you can help us accomplish this:

·         We are hoping to get a good idea of what we have on the 21st so your attendance is helpful.

·         Bring anything that you are working on for philanthropy, no matter what stage it is in.  We will work to together to complete what we have before we start anything new.

·         Bring projects you have taken home from the philanthropy basket or from a sew.

·         Karen at Cosmic Quilting has offered to quilt as many as she can on that day.  So if we are prepare with a top and back, she will load it on her machine.

If you are unable to make it to our Sew on the 21st, you can bring anything you are working on, any UFOs, or any batting to our guild meeting on August 28th or drop it by my house.  (Contact me via email and I will provide you with my address).  I would also be willing to pick it up from you anytime over the next month, just let me know.

At our meeting in September, we will chose one of the three options we would like to donate to. (see my previous blog post for detailed information)

Looking forward to a successful donation this year.  Thank you in advance for all your hard work.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment